måndag 29 december 2008

Humans are a miracle..

Humans are a miracle..

I was working and things calmed down..
I zoomed out and i overheard a conversation.

At one of the tables sat a woman and two men, talking to each other.
Drunk of course, but not enough apparently,, because they had ordered 3 more beers.


Man 1 looked at "Man 2"
-" .. And I told them if they where gonna mess with us,, they had a fight coming..
Woman: looking at "man 1"
-"..And nobody cared how I felt, so I said, I don't care what you think, but I am a mother, or I could have been.You don´t know that..
Man 2: Looked at "Woman" with a stupid grin ..
-" You are schoo ,,beautiful, I like you..

This "conversation" continued and I froze in Awe of their capability how they where talking to each other without actually, talking to each other ...


How can I still be astounded by people ? ;)

Inga kommentarer: